HALLOWEEN IN MILAN: LET YOURSELF BE BEWITCHED.
Stay with us during Halloween week, a 20% discount for you!
The scariest night of the year is fast approaching, bringing with it a whirlwind of dark events, activities and experiences that are taking the city by storm.
While pumpkins, monstrous creatures and black cats prepare to invade Milan, the Celtic and Anglo-Saxon traditions of Halloween will also find a home in our city.
As always, Milan proves to be at the forefront on this occasion too.
Between spooky tours through the darkest and most mysterious corners of Milan, disturbing visits to ancient castles, themed parties and children’s events, the city celebrates Halloween in style.
OUR PROPOSAL INCLUDES:
- Overnight stay in one of our brand new rooms for at least one night
- Buffet breakfast with fresh pastries, savory and organic products and an international cuisine corner
- 20% discount on the best rate of the day from 27 October to 5 November 2023
- The spectacle of the Porta Garibaldi-Porta Nuova district, the TOP of Milanese lifestyle
Treat yourself to at least one night in the center, where you will have everything at your fingertips and can make the most of:
- una visita ad una mostra o a un museo che stavi tenendo d’occhio da tempo..
- un giro tra i seducenti negozi delle vie dello shopping in cerca di pezzi unici per il tuo guardaroba..
- una indimenticabile serata a Teatro, che hai sempre desiderato fare
- un tour dei locali più cool della città, tra aperitivi, ristoranti etnici e cocktail bar unici..
And our neighborhood, that of Garibaldi-Porta Nuova, is simply perfect for doing all this: here you will find dozens of special places, quality shopping, cultural happenings, among the tallest skyscrapers in Italy and VIPs walking in front of you.
We are waiting for you here, at the brand new Tocq:
- Fabulous location in the Corso Como area, the most fashionable street in Milan
- An Urban Refuge, in the heart of the new City
- A refined interior project
- Brand new rooms, soundproofed and larger than the average in Milan
- Very comfortable Simmons beds
- XXL breakfast, with wide selections from Italian to American breakfast, from sweet to savory, from Asian to gluten free
And when you’re here, ask us for some ideas on things to do for Halloween!